Résumé: Ryan Danhauser
3250 Adams Dr.
Fairbanks AK 99709
Profile Hard-working, honest and dedicated. I’ve made a career of helping people and solving problems.
Retail Support Manager o-Op Market Grocery and Deli — Jun 2017 to Sep 2017
- Price margin analysis and spreadsheets.
- POS terminal input
Land Technician — Fairbanks North Star Borough Sep. 2017 – Present
- GIS and title research projects
- Property site visits and inspections
- File formatting for Encompass and Title Plant
- Managing Deed of Trust payments, spreadsheets and files
- OneSolution and IssueTrack experience
Experience Associate Broker, RE/MAX Associates of Fairbanks, Fairbanks AK — 2003 – Present
I have 13 years of working with clients who buy and sell Real Estate, many are repeat clients, Navigate them through stressful and often difficult transactions, working with a variety of vendors, lenders, title companies, surveyors, contractors, etc. I was 2011 Board President for the Greater Fairbanks Board of Realtors, and 2015 Realtor of the Year.
Loan Officer / Grant Writer Fairbanks Neighborhood Housing – 2001 – 2003
Worked with income qualifying borrowers to get grants and loans to help them achieve home-ownership. Also did credit counseling.
English Teacher / Department Head, Nightmute School / Lower Kuskokwim School District– 1999 – 2000
Jr. High and High School English and ESL / ELD teacher. Had to develop the curriculum for 2 subjects and 6 grade levels.
Previous employment available upon request
Education Washington State University – English Degree / Teacher Certification, 1998
University of Alaska Fairbanks – English Major , 1996 – Transferred
Edmonds Community College, Japan Campus, Kobe Japan – Japanese Major, 1995 Winter Quarter – Transferred
Green River Community College – English/Japanese Major, 1993 to 1995 – Transferred
Skills Working with clients through stressful transactions, situations and negotiations. I have a lot of computer experience as well. Property Management, Real Estate negotiation and problem-solving. I have experience and a working knowledge of lending and finance.
- Ray Brasier, REMAX Associate Broker – 907-452-6387
- Jaquie Turner, Broker/Owner RE/MAX Associates of Fairbanks 907-452-6387
- Renee Pisczcek, Sr. Vice President, Mt. McKinley Bank 907-451-4640
- Gene DuVal, REMAX Associate Broker – 907-452-4363
- Christine Timm, REMAX Realtor – 907-452-4363
- Debra Januchowski, Fairbanks North Star Borough 907-459-1000
- 2006 — MLS COMMITTEE
- 2007 — MLS COMMITTEE CHAIR
- 2008 — BOARD TREASURER
- 2009 — BOARD TREASURER
- 2010 — PRESIDENT ELECT
- 2011 — PRESIDENT
- 2012 — PAST PRESIDENT
- 2013 — TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE CHAIR / RPAC COMMITTEE
- 2014 — TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
- 2015 — DIRECTOR / REALTOR OF THE YEAR
- 2016 — DIRECTOR
REMAX OF ALASKA AWARDS
- 2005 — PRESIDENT’S CLUB
- 2006 — 100% CLUB
- 2007 — EXECUTIVE CLUB
- 2008 — EXECUTIVE CLUB
- 2009 — 100% CLUB
- 2010 — 100% CLUB / INDIVIDUAL TOP ASSOCIATE
- 2011 — EXECUTIVE CLUB / INDIVIDUAL TOP ASSOCIATE
- 2013 — EXECUTIVE CLUB
- 2014 — EXECUTIVE CLUB / RE/MAX HALL OF FAME
- 2015 — EXECUTIVE CLUB